Sunday, March 18, 2012

2 Weeks!

It's day 14!  We've been successfully at this for two weeks now!  I can feel it in my posture and more freedom of movement.  They are little changes, for now, but it makes it much easier to keep going when you have such positive results.  Sure, I feel super tired after doing an hour of P90X, but my brain buzzes with endorphines and as we all high five I can't help but grin like a child.  :D  Bring it Week 3!!!

Hoy es día 14!  Hemos estado haciendo eso, con éxito, dos semanas ya!  Lo puedo notar en mi posture y tengo más libertad de movimientos.  Son cambios pequeños, del momento, pero lo hace much más fácil seguir con el rollo tener resultados tan positivas.  Sí, estoy super cansada después de hacer una hora de P90X, pero mi cerebro esta vivo con endorfínas y cuando todos chocamos cinco al final no puedo evitar sonreír como un niño pequeño.  :D  Venga Semana 3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment